The North Bronx Adventist Youth Society aims to inspire, to train, and to provide resources to the youth and young adults, so they can be deployed into the community to do ministry. Under the instruction of our Heavenly Father, we will serve you, the youth, as best as we can! As a council, we plan weekly programs and monthly activities to aid in the growth and the fostering of fellowship amongst our youth. Please plan to join us as we uplift the name of the Lord.
- Feel free to join us every 1st and 3rd Friday Nights in the Blue Room for Young Adult Bible Study at 7:30 pm. We tackle the difficult questions about life, faith, God and relationships with biblical lessons and discussions.
- Our Youth Prayer Line is every other Thursday Night at 8:30 pm with prayer, testimonies and spiritual thoughts by guests and members alike. (712) 432-1500 Access Code: 485365#
- Our monthly vesper series called "The Bible Unplugged" is on the last Friday of every other month in the Blue Room. Youth from all around the tri-state area join in praise and worship, creative presentations and to listen to powerful preaching targeted for youth and young adults alike. Program starts at 7:30 pm.
- Our Pathfinder Club (The North Bronx Jaguars Pathfinder Club) is for youth between the ages of 10-35. We go camping, practice drilling and marching, drum corp playing and earn badges and awards as apart of a worldwide Pathfinder organization! We meet every 1st and 3rd Sunday mornings at 10 am.
- Our Adventurer Club (The North Bronx Jaguars Adventurer Club) is for children between the ages of 4-9. We have arts and crafts, bible readings, and trips for all kids. We meet every 1st and 3rd Saturday afternoons at 5 pm.
The advent message to all the world in this generation.
For the love of Christ constraineth us.
Loving the Lord Jesus, I promise to take an active part in the work of the Advent Youth Society, doing what I can to help others and to finish the work of the gospel in all the world.
For more information, please send your questions & comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Our Facebook Page For Up To Date Information! Join our group today!
AYS meets every Sabbath afternoon right after Bible study.